Snow White and the Huntsman hits cinemas this week! And we do love us a bit of Kristen Stewart trivia…
• Was ‘spotted’ in a school Christmas play aged eight.
• Had to wear brown contact lenses for Twilight because she has naturally green eyes while Bella’s eyes are supposed to be brown. She got cool red ones for fifth instalment Breaking Dawn: Part 2.
• Middle name is Jaymes. That’s a boys’ name, right?
• Grew more than three inches in height during the filming of Panic Room.
• Turned 18 during the filming of the first Twilight movie. Her pressie? Extra work hours! And a cake, which we’re sure more than made up for it.
• Her mum is Australian. Kristen is one of the few people on the planet who likes the taste of Vegemite.
• Was High Times Magazine’s ‘Stonette of the Year’ in 2010. High praise, indeed.
• Learned to play the guitar for The Runaways. She got a pretty dodgy mullet ‘do, too.
• Had an uncredited role in The Flintstones: Viva Rock Vegas. Her official title? ‘Ring Toss Girl.’
• Learned to pole dance for Welcome to the Rileys. That RPatz is one lucky dude!
• Replaced Hayden Panettiere in Panic Room because David Fincher thought she was annoying. Hayden, obvs. Not Kristen.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment